About our church

SHARE
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Share on LinkedIn


St. Barnabas, Franche

St Barnabas Franche was established back in 1871 with a seating capacity of around 200. Following its reordering in the 1990s, it is now easily adaptable for concerts and other forms of worship.

The interior d├ęcor is in excellent order maintained by a very willing band of volunteers. There is a small lawned garden to the front which is beautifully maintained, also by volunteers from within the congregation. Interment of ashes is permitted within the boundary of the church at the discretion of the DCC and an up-to-date record is kept.

The church is usually open during the day.