description of Holy Trinity, Trimpley - The Parish of Kidderminster Ismere

Go to content

Main menu:

Our Churches > Holy Trinity, Trimpley
Holy Trinity, Trimpley

Holy Trinity church is in a beautiful situation on high ground with amazing views towards the Welsh borders. It is sandstone; built in a neo-Norman style by Worcester architect Harvey Eginton and was consecrated on August 2nd 1844. It is not a listed building.

The church seats 80-90 people and has a well kept churchyard that was extended about 15 years ago, when a local farmer generously donated part of an adjoining field. The churchyard is still open and many graves still tended.

The church is usually closed during the day with no non-church groups using the building.
 
Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to content | Back to main menu